Anna Katherine (AK) works with clients and their families to reach their financial goals by helping them simplify, organize, plan, and invest their assets. She focuses on numerous financial planning topics including cash flow, retirement, investments, taxes, executive compensation, and charitable giving. She enjoys partnering with clients in every step of the wealth management process and helping them stay on track.
AK loves to cook and spend time with friends. She also is a member of the Junior League of Atlanta (JLA), an organization of women committed to making a lasting transformation in the Atlanta community through volunteerism and civic leadership.
Education, Designations, Licensures:
- University of Alabama – Bachelor’s degree in Finance, specializing in Personal Wealth Management
- Series 7 (previously held)
- Series 63 (previously held)
- Series 65 (previously held)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification