Hank’s obsession with truly knowing his clients and their unique needs led him to start Gratus in 2005 and remains the firm’s driving value.
A thought leader in the industry, sought-after speaker, and recipient of numerous awards and accolades throughout his wealth management career, Hank has been recognized by Forbes on its annual Top Wealth Advisors list from 2016-21 and as a Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisor for Georgia in 2019-21.
Education, Designations, Licensures:
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance Major
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds
- Licensed Life Insurance and Variable Insurance Financial Advisor