Todd’s primary role is overseeing and leading the investment platform of Gratus , which encompasses strategies in equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative assets (both liquid and illiquid). Todd leads the Investment Committee (IC) and is also a member of the firm’s Alternative Investment Committee (AIC).
Todd lives in Decatur with his wife and three sons. He enjoys fishing, soccer, hiking, and coaching his sons in various sports. He is involved in the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) and Disabled American Veterans Association (DAV).
Education, Designations, Licensures:
- James Madison University – Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Georgia State University – MBA
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 66 portfolio management