Travis has over 15 years of experience in the wealth management industry, including 10 years focused on regulatory compliance. As our Chief Compliance Officer, he is responsible for implementing and further developing the firm’s compliance program to help ensure that all activities meet regulatory requirements.
A native North Carolinian, Travis moved to Atlanta in 2019 and quickly embraced all the city has to offer, from the arts, parks, and Beltline. During his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, yoga, running, and travel.
Education, Designations, Licensures:
- University of Tennessee – Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Series 65 – Investment Adviser Representative (currently held)
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative (previously held)
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal (previously held)
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal (previously held)